June 27, 2009

Anonymous report: Explosions near the presidential palace

Anonymous comment just received:

"It's 6:45 pm & I live a few blocks away from the prez (presidential) palace, and just in the last 40 minutes, we've heard 3 very loud explosion sounds. It's not thunder and it's not a transformer!! But I don't see any smoke. Could it be "fake sounding" bombs to keep people indoors??!! I'll update if I hear more!!!!"

Then again:

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 7:17 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Honduran crisis - the day before the election":
Me again!!! Fourth loud BOOM at 7:10


Nothing is on the Honduran TV channels about this right now and no updates in the online news so far. We'll see if this is a prank or something.



Update 10:00 p.m.: Anonymous and Anonymous, who both say they also live near the presidential palace, say that they heard nothing, so they are disputing Anonymous.....

Come on folks! How about thinking up a nickname? It's not that hard. There is Mary, Maria, John, Juan, etc., etc., etc.! No one is asking for your address or social security number. ;-)

Update 11:40 p.m.: And yet another Anonymous says:


On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Anonymous  wrote:
Hi la Gringa what a great blog! I just discovered it via a friend....in reference to the booms being heard, I'm in the area near the airport and have been hearing booms since the pres' last cadena but more than explosions, they sound like firecrackers or gunshots.


So its a tie. Anonymous and Anonymous are hearing things and Anonymous and Anonymous are not hearing anything. Is that clear?


----------

A couple of people have reported not being able to leave comments on the Blogicito. Please keep trying! I think it is a Blogger bug as I don't screen comments. If you absolutely can not post a comment, email it to me and I'll post it for you.
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...