July 3, 2008

Coincidence or not?

candle
I woke up yesterday morning to no water. Then I flipped the light switch and found no power. Of course, my first thought was that La ENEE got their records mixed up and came back to turn off our electricity again! But the fact that we had no water was a sure sign that the whole colonia was without power. I'm not sure if La Ceiba was without power or not, but it must have been a planned outage as it suspiciously started at 8 a.m. and ended at 4 p.m. on the dot.

These outages are making it very difficult to catch up on my email. I tend to use the last-in-first-out method and some of those first-ins have been there a looong time. ;-(

On the bright side, we have been having a deliciously wet and cool dry season lately! We've been getting rain everyday − the kind that brings a nice breeze and leaves the air cooler.
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...