March 12, 2008

White like me

Honduran bantam rooster(I couldn't find a suitable photo)

Okay, Honduran readers, this one is for you.

I rag on Honduras and Hondurans all the time, and you take it soooo well, so I thought you might enjoy a peek into what it is like to be white. Linked on one of my readers blogs, I found the most hilarious blog called Stuff White People Like.

I was literally laughing out loud at some of the articles. I haven't read the whole blog yet, but some of my favorites, and I'll admit, the ones you can use against me, are:


#75 Threatening to move to Canada ....or Honduras?

#73 Gentrification

#62 Knowing what's best for poor people

#64 Recycling

#53 Dogs

#20 Being an expert on YOUR culture

#18 Awareness


(White folks, please have a sense of humor!)


Although these don't apply to me (really! they don't), I had a big laugh at these articles about those other silly white people:


#82 Hating corporations

#32 Vegan/Vegetarianism

#19 Traveling

#6 Organic Food


This blog has had almost 9 million hits! It must be funny. I'd love to read your comments about it and hear what your favorites were.


Now this is going to have to keep you busy for a few days because I'm taking some time off.

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...