February 20, 2007

No more small talk!


No more small talk! I had to remove the recent comments feature from the sidebar. Darn! I really like showing the latest comments, don't you? I know you do, because those comments get clicked more than anything. But it's busted. It started showing 3-month-old comments last weekend for some strange reason and it won't update.

I have taken it off and put it back hoping that would cure the problem, but no. I've gone back to previous template backups, copied that section and pasted it over my current template, but no. Nothing works.

I have no idea what could have caused it. Does anyone have any idea? Is anyone else having that problem, too? I want it baaaaackkkk!


Update: I found out that it is a Blogger problem, so I guess we'll just have to wait for them to fix it.


Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...